Change and Communications Consultant (Contract)
Strategy, Transformation and Change
We are working with a global consulting firm that is looking for experienced Change and Communcations Consultants for contract positions based in their Belfast offices in Northern Ireland. The role will involve a mixture of remote and onsite work, but will not require travel to GB for the foreseeable future, given Covid-19 restrictions.
Applicants must already have an established residence in Northern Ireland and possess either a UK or EU passport.
Note - Applicants who do not already have a Northern Ireland residence will not be contacted.
The Change & Communication team sits within the Transformation Services team, a fast growing, multi-disciplinary team employing consulting professionals with experience across a number of areas such as business transformation, programme management and training development.
The role will work with clients across all industry sectors to translate strategy into programmes of work, to support the challenges of large-scale complex change.
We are looking for experienced Change and Communication professionals to encompasses change management, communication planning and delivery, end-user learning solutions and benefits realisation, working with clients from strategy through to execution.
You will have responsibility for:
- Contributing to the development of work plans as an integral team member for specific components of engagements;
- Interviewing clients’ employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops;
- Applying behavioral tools and the use of data analytics to assess organisational culture, the impact of change and readiness for change;
- Learning new technologies along with related business processes, and preparing communications and training materials for end users;
- Preparing business proposals/presentations and demonstrating strong writing skills; and
- Contributing to the growth of the practice, by networking internally, and supporting new business proposals and presentations.
- Relevant experience in an industry or consulting team-oriented environment;
- Experience of managing change on transformation programmes;
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills;
- Experience of managing client relationships;
- Experience of contributing to business development, including supporting bids for new clients;
- Proven experience in multiple organisational change management skills, including stakeholder identification and analysis, detailed change impact assessment, end-user training, and developing and executing organisational change management plans (note this applies to Senior Consultant candidates only)
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Knowledge of typical Finance, Operational and/or HR functions and processes;
- Ability to develop close working relationships both internally and externally;
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills;
- Experience with data analytics;
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changes in workload, systems and processes with resilience and a positive attitude;
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively; and
- Understanding of alternative delivery models and managed services