Corporate Development Modelling Manager
EURO 65,000 per annum
Finance and Accounting
We are working with a leading Energy business based in Dublin that is looking for an experienced corporate development manager. The individual will be responsible for leading the Financial Modelling team in the development of financial models which provide high quality and timely financial impact assessments to the Corporate Development team.
- Responsibility for the development, delivery and implementation of financial models for investment appraisal, debt modelling, acquisition assessment, business planning/ forecasting purposes and other projects.
- Manage a team of financial modellers ensuring you support, develop and coach them in their roles.
- Managing the financial modelling team and assisting them in building, populating and analysing financial models for all investment decisions.
- To strive for excellence and ensure the availability and adequacy of data to be used in models is of sufficient quality by following the procedures established for collecting and manipulating information and building in appropriate checks and controls.
- Review models prepared by the modelling team to ensure they capture the latest available information and follow financial modelling best practice guidelines.
- The ability to summarise detailed information into user friendly dashboards which are easily understood by management.
- Demonstrate and maintain a reputation for excellence in building models and designing modelling activities.
- To work collaboratively across multi-functional teams
- Where required, provide good quality, timely financial modelling advice to other
- businesses within the Group.
- Review and critique all external models provided by consultants / advisors working for the Group.
- Qualified Accountant- ACA, ACCA, CIMA with at least 3 years PQE.
- Excellent working knowledge of preparing Integrated financial models.
- Demonstrable experience in producing written reports and presentations for senior
- management level.
- Proven ability to work and collaborate with a number of multi-disciplinary projects or teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications