Corporate Finance Manager
£45,000-55,000 per annum
Finance and Accounting
We are recruiting for a leading professional servoices firm in Belfast, Northern Ireland, that is looking to hire a Manager to join their Corporate Finance practice. The role would have a sector focus on Infrastructure and Governance and there would be considerable scope for further development, progression, challenging projects.
Applicants to this role shohuld be highly motivated and have a keen interest across public infrastructure projects and government policy delivery.
- Lead multiple and concurrent engagements with infrastructure clients, ensuring high quality services and outcomes
- Expand and foster existing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Work with teams and staff across different areas of the firm to share insights and expertise and collaborate to deliver high quality solutions to clients
- Apply innovative and creative techniques to solve complex problems on client engagements
- Manage and develop team members
- A tertiary qualification in accounting/finance, economics, engineering, law, or a related numerical or commercial discipline.
- It is desirable that you have or are working towards professional accreditation aligned to your tertiary qualification and experience
- You have 4 to 6 years relevant professional experience
- Numerate with strong analytical skills
- An appetite to apply yourself on a broad range of client challenges and learn new skills in a challenging and supportive environment
You will also have experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience working in a corporate finance or investment environment
- Experience working on government infrastructure projects and / or procurement processes
- Understanding of business cases/experience in producing business cases for public sector investment
- Experience of working with contractual documentation for government infrastructure projects
- Understanding of key regulatory requirements applicable to public procurement and/or regulated industries such as water, energy and transport.
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management methodologies as used in Major Projects.