£60,000 per annum
Finance and Accounting
We are working with a leading construction business in Belfast that has completed projects across the Island of Ireland and GB. They are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to lead the finance team in delivering the finance function and to work closely with and report to the CEO.
- Develop strong and effective financial controls that will improve business efficiency
- Produce timely and accurate management and statutory accounts based on accurate supporting documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies; to include statutory reporting
- Deliver cash flow forecasting and manage the internal treasury, including liaison with the bank treasury management.
- Maintain workflow processes to support the management information systems.
- Undertake other financial and administrative work as required under Company Secretarial duties
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations throughout the Finance function
- Undertake other duties as required on a project by project basis.
- Possess an accountancy qualification (e.g. ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with 5+ years PQE
- Strong reporting/analysing skills at senior management level
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with a variety of environments
- Knowledge of the construction industry and accounting systems used