Our global client is looking for a talented qualified/ part-qualified candidate to join their fast-paced tight knit finance team to work across a growing group of five software businesses within the drinks, supply chain and financial services sector (covering the UK, Ireland, and the USA). The focus of the position will be on the accounts receivable function and whilst there is a uniform reporting structure the diverse makeup of the client assures great variety within the position. Moreover, within the role you will report to the finance manager and have responsibility for several key roles within the team with a focus on ensuring the accurate monthly reconciliations are produced in line with documented accounting controls and processes.
· Collating sales information using various processes across different business units
· Maintenance of the customer register including the setup of new customers
· Processing monthly deferred, AR and AFDA schedules
· Carrying out ad hoc projects and any other reasonable duties as required by Management
· Review outputs prepared by the Accounts Assistant, including:
- Sales and purchase invoices and credit notes
- Monthly reconciliations and schedules
· Process monthly schedules including WIP and Deferred Revenue
· Prepare month end reconciliations including Prepayments, Accruals, WIP and Deferred Revenue
· Process intercompany transactions
· Prepare and submit VAT returns
· Assist with treasury activities
· Assist with preparation for the annual audit
· Carry out ad hoc analysis and project work as required
· Recognized Accounting Qualification (i.e. AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA) along with a further two years of experience in an Accounts/ Finance position
· Relevant University degree (or equivalent) along with two years of relevant practical experience in an Accounts/ Finance position
· Three years of experience within an Accounts/ Finance position
· Excellent IT Skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Microsoft Excel
· Excellent time management skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
Furthermore the ideal candidate will possess
· Experience working within a multi-currency environment
· Experience working within the technology sector
· Knowledge of software packages such as Great Plains, Backline, Concur, ConnectWise, etc.
- Assistant Accountant
Job location: Belfast Job salary: £27000 to £30000
Our global client is looking for a talented qu...
- Accounts Payable Manager
Job location: Belfast
Our Ireland based client is currently looking f...
- Corporate Finance Manager
Job location: Belfast
Corporate Finance ManagerOur client is a global...