Our client is a global financial company based in Belfast City Centre. Our client is currently looking for a qualified accountant to support the practice in managing the accounts portfolio by providing a variety of accounting related services.
Key areas of responsibility
• Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
• Providing value added business advice to clients.
• Identifying opportunities to offer clients additional services.
• Providing bookkeeping services and preparing management accounts
• Ensuring that Companies House records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
• Preparing and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
• Assist with internal practice management and administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification).
• Have an analytical and methodical approach to work and be able to apply both common sense and technical skills to different assignments.
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses.
• Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
• Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquiries promptly, accurately, and efficiently.
• Confident, professional and team orientated in approach