Corporate Finance Manager
Our client is a global financial company based in Belfast City Centre. This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business and offers highly attractive career development, and progression opportunities. As part of our ongoing expansion, we would like to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager. Our Client’s Corporate Finance department has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance including mergers and acquisitions, transaction advisory services, valuations and finance raising.
• Managing detailed financial reviews and due diligence investigations to Partner review stage.
• Preparing business plans.
• Managing sale and purchase mandates, MBO and MBI assignments.
• Managing the preparation of valuation reports.
• Managing debt and equity fundraising.
• Financial modelling.
• Liaising with clients, financial institutions, and solicitors; and
• Preparation of presentations and undertaking marketing initiatives, together with network development.
Skills and Attributes:
• minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience required.
• ACA qualified or equivalent.
• minimum of 2 years’ previous experience of working within a corporate finance department with “project lead” responsibility.
• ability in managing and developing a dynamic team.
• strong IT and analytics skills; and
• excellent communication and report writing skills