We are excited to work with a leading UK Charity Care provider on a role based in their Belfast office as a Finance Manager. The successful applicant will provide leadership and management to the financial team ensuring the provision of high quality, accurate and timely financial information along with the development and implementation of company wide financial audit and internal control processes. Moreover the successful candidate will delegate and manage the workloads of direct reports along with authorizing all journal and other postings to finance ledgers. This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional to gain experience at a management level!
- Control and manage monthly period
- Prepare year end financial statements including liaising with external advisors in the audit of the same.
- Ensuring the accurate, timely, and comprehensive recording of all transactions through controlled and properly authorized methods, incorporating suitable checks and reconciliations to maintain data accuracy and integrity for users of financial information.
- Ensuring prompt recovery of all monies owed to the organization and timely payment to suppliers within agreed timescales
- Responsibility for monitoring cash flows and working capital requirements.
- Training of finance staff and delegation/ management of workloads of direct reports
- Responsible for reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and producing monthly balance sheet.
- Active involvement in the company's performance management process.
- Execution of all post responsibilities in alignment with Praxis regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Willingness to carry out supplementary role duties and any other required tasks as the need arises.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (3 years practical experience) or fully Qualified Accountant with one of the following bodies; CIMA/ ICA/ACCA/CIPFA
- Demonstrate minimum 2 years’ experience at senior level
- Demonstrate evidence of strong financial accounts and analysis experience
- Ability to organize workload and that of direct reports to ensure service level agreements are met