Software Developer – Research and Engineering
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join their team working on greenfield projects. You will be joining an inclusive team that brings together different perspectives, making it a great place to innovate, have fun and grow. As a Software Developer you will develop quality products in an Agile team within the Advanced Research and Engineering Centre. You will work closely with peers, Senior Software Developers, and other Stakeholders. Our client’s team of specialists work with business experts and academics to design, develop and implement products to support the business.
Skills and Experience for the Role
● Evidence of writing quality code in a technology focused environment.
● Relevant coding experience – ideally Java, C#, or Python.
● An understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms.
● Direct experience of Cloud Development.
● Agile, Software Development, Software Engineer, Coding
Requirements of the Role
● Develop and enhance new software products.
● Produce quality software using Agile methodologies.
● Meet objectives set by Scrum Managers and Technical Leads.
● Collaborate with other Developers and mentor where you can.
● Support and understand the needs of the Business.
● Innovate, using the best technologies and applying best practice.
● Expand your skills utilising the latest technologies and training.